Jennifer Williams is an associate attorney at Raheen Family Law, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Williams works in the firm's Fairfax office, and represents clients in Fairfax, Leesburg, Ashburn, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Manassas, and all across Northern Virginia.
Ms. Williams earned her J.D. from Regent University Law School in 2007, after earning her B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh in 1997.
Ms. Williams began her legal career as an adjunct professor in Pre-Law at Hampton University in 2007. She then worked as a prosecutor in the Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth's Attorney from 2008 until 2009. Jennifer then opened and managed The Law Office of Jennifer M. Williams, PLLC in Norfolk from 2009 until 2017. During those eight years, Ms. Williams practiced both criminal defense and family law.
From 2017 until 2021, Ms. Williams worked as a prosecutor in the Office of the Newport News Commonwealth's Attorney. She left that position in 2021 to join Livesay & Myers, P.C. She has now joined the Raheen Family Law team and practices family law exclusively.
Ms. Williams currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Jennifer Williams resides in Loudoun County.
- Virginia, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2021
- Raheen Family Law, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2023-Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021-2023
- Office of the Newport News Commonwealth's Attorney, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney, 2017-2021
- The Law Office of Jennifer W. Williams, PLLC, Principal Attorney, 2009-2017
- Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth's Attorney, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney, 2008-2009
- Hampton University, Adjunct Professor, 2007
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1997